Location

My photo
London, England, United Kingdom

Monday 7 March 2011

Theydons






This is the estate agents in Leytonstone, London that I have been working at for the past two years. I worked as a letting agent where I would look after a large client and landlord archive and facilitate their relocation or tenant finding needs.


Whilst this was my main role I also became the company photographer and took video inventories, mainly due to my pervious interest in these subjects.


The photography side for marketing purposes I found to be pretty important as this created an important aspect to the overall standard of the company. It was quiet tricky at times as London apartments and house do not tend to be very big, so one of the main jobs was to make a place look more spacious without out just full on lying about it. I also had to try and make the place look clean, bright, warm and welcoming as to attract as many potential high quality tenants as possible.


I got very lucky when finding this job as the company was very nice to work for because they had a good work ethic and a high sense of moral responsibility, which I guess is why they have lasted for over 20 years. Here is a link to their website if you want to check out any of their stuff TheydonsPropertyLtd


I left after two years to move to Canada and hopefully find some more work in the creative industry fingers crossed.

No comments: