Location

My photo
London, England, United Kingdom

Monday 5 May 2008

New York 2008 Grand Central







I organized a trip for 42 people last February to go to New York city. The purpose was to create a large number of media artifacts with a main focus on short films and documentary works. It was a lot of work trying to find the cheapest flights, cheap but good accommodation in a central location, travel to and from airports and equipment for such a large number of people but I am glad I did because we came away with some great work.

My main focus was on a documentary and these photos were taken when I had some time off from filming so they were not part of a larger project, they were just things that interested me.

I will post my films or links to my films as soon as I can, some really great shots to look forward to.

No comments: