Location

My photo
London, England, United Kingdom

Thursday 15 May 2008

Prague's Bones





The title says prague but this church with skeleton sculptures was in a little town about an hour outside of Prague. I traveled out to Prague with a film crew, of which I was a sound technician, to make a short film called "A Boy With a Kite" based on the story line of "Balloon Rouge". It consisted of 4 days filming and 48 hours of traveling on a coach, so with my spare day off I took it upon my self to go get a bit lost in the Chez Republic. I wanted to get out of the tourist scene in Prague but could go to far as I had to be able to make it back that day, so this church seemed like the idle place.

As it happened the hotel provided a taxi service to this place but I chose not to take that easy route and found my own way their on the subway then over ground train routes. I am very glad I did this even though it took a lot longer I got to see and feel what the Chez Republic was like much better, even if at times I was in some dodgy situations trying to hide my camera but still get shots of the place.

The bone church was a really interesting place and I suggest any and every one should visit.

No comments: