Location

My photo
London, England, United Kingdom

Saturday 28 March 2009

New Guitar - Ibanez AEG20E



I started to learn how to play the guitar about a year ago. I thought it to be a much more productive way of using my time while I took breaks from writing the numerous essays I was writting at the time instead of watching TV. 

Now that I am just a little bit past the absolute beginner stage and knowing that I have stuck with practices and enjoy playing as a hobby I wanted to get something a bit nicer than the cheapest of the cheap guitar I originally bought. So this is what I decided on an Ibanez AEG20E even though it was not on my shortlist when initially researching, but I have grown to like it a lot and it does have many good points. The pre amp is pretty good with an in built tuner which is very handy, plus you can plug it straight into a deck with an SLR. It also kicks out a great sound considering it is a thin body but the biggest and best change is the lower action on the strings making every thing much easier to play.

All in all it was a good purchase and has made me practice even more than usual. 

No comments: