Location

My photo
London, England, United Kingdom

Thursday 9 April 2009

Typography Tests



So after seeing the Grammy Awards posters I wanted to try and create something similar, plus I haven't tried to do to much around typography. 

The stuff that I made above are all just fairly simple test pieces just to show the basics of how to create an effective piece with just type. They work really quiet well and are defiantly very effective and eye-catching with a very simple style.

Because they are just test pieces the subject matter is just my name [because I am self obsessed I guess] :) with the exception of the dinosaur poster. That poster contains the definition of dinosaurs from the almighty wikipedia, I chose that topic just simply because I really like dinosaurs.

Not as good as the grammy's yet but I'll keep trying.

No comments: